Timesheets and useful documents
Why do I need to submit a timesheet?
Submitting a timesheet authenticates your right to be paid for the shifts and assignments you have completed. As your partner in general practice, we can offer you full diary management as well as admin support, making sure you receive payment in a quick and timely manner for your hard work. To help us with this process, please follow the steps outlined below:
When should I submit a timesheet?
- Please complete one timesheet per week worked and submit on the last working day of the week (Monday to Sunday).
- Please be aware that timesheets received after 23:59 will be rolled into the following working day’s payroll.
Who do I send my timesheet to?
A couple of points to remember:
- Please only use black ink
- Complete in full, ensuring your name, site name, date, start and finish times, breaks and total units worked are fully completed
- Remember to obtain authorised signatures for all the shifts you’ve worked, (unauthorised signatures can delay payments as further confirmations of your shift may be required prior to payment)
- When emailing your timesheet, please send your timesheet directly to the timesheet processing team on the above email addresses to ensure prompt payments
- Please copy your GP consultant into the same email, but be aware that sending your timesheet only to your GP consultant will delay payment
- Please be aware that timesheets received after 23:59 will be processed in the following day’s payroll
- If you have any problems or questions about timesheets or payments, please speak to your GP consultant.
- Ensure you have completed the section around not being supervised, directed or controlled